- Mr. A S Prased.
- Dr. M.A. Prasad
- Mr. M. Chandra Sekhar Reddy
The examination cell was established in the academic year 1994-95, for the purpose of conducting B.E Examinations, valuation of answer scripts and declaration of results. It is headed by an Officer In Charge and assisted by two Addl. Officers. There is sufficient number of supporting staff to look after the routine work of the Cell. The Cell is well established in terms of infrastructure, computing and printing facilities. The results are being processed both manually and using computer tabulation, to ensure accuracy and to avoid errors. Apart from B.E. Examinations, the Cell is also active in organizing M.E./M.Tech. Examination of Osmania University as per schedule. The Examination Cell has been awarded with ISO 9001 certification for the year 2000
- To conduct both B.E & M.E/M.Tech. Examinations as per the scheme of instruction and almanac for the approved courses and valuation of the papers.
- Tabulation results (manual and computer).
- Publication of Results with the approval of appropriate body.
- Printing, Verification and dispatch of Memorandum of Marks.
- Issue of Provisional Pass Certificates, Consolidated Memorandum of Marks, Migration & Rank Certificates to the eligible candidates.
- Verification and Certification of Transcripts.
- Award of Gold Medals, Cash awards and Rank Certificate to the eligible candidates in the annual academic awards function, conducted every year in the college
- Degree Certificates will be issued to the eligible candidates by the Osmania University.
- The students are hereby instructed to read the prescribed syllabus for each course of study and Rules and Regulations formulated and published by the college of the B.E / M.E course to understand the scheme of instruction and examination, rules of promotion, award of division, improvement of division and other rules of examinations.