- Over 7,299 books covering all areas of computer science.
- Over 220 back issues of journals.
- 2000 Reference books are available.
- Open over 10 hrs a day.
- Reading hall with 20 seating capacity.
- Stacking area [over 55 shelves] 1500 Sqft.
The library in charge, in consultation with the head of the department, will design and co-ordinate the rules, regulations and functioning of the department library.
- Transaction on Software Engineering and Methodology.
- Transaction on Embedded Computing Systems.
- Transaction on Internet Technology.
- Transaction of Database Systems.
- Software Engineering Notes.
- Computers in Libraries.
- Applied Soft Computing.
- Doctor Dobb’s Journals.
- Information Security Strategy, Insight Technique.
- Information Week.